Wednesday 29 January 2014

New additions to my sewing room


These are just above my cutting table. I got the one on the left from TK Maxx in the summer so totally by chance and never to be repeated. I got the material on the right from USA when I was there in October. I did not think it would take this long to source a canvas staple gun and a strong man to get it up on the wall!


Saturday saw me attend the first Bee Blessed of 2014. It is a local charity quilting bee that I have joined to do something with the (limited) skill that I have been blessed with and also to be more sociable in my sewing endeavours. But if you look at the website photos and want to spot me, I am the one who is beavering away, looking very serious sewing and not being at all sociable! I didn't even know the picture had been taken.

Hopefully will have more quilty pictures to share soon but hope this has been enough to keep you hooked.


No comments:

Post a Comment